Lighting is one of the parameters of the microclimate that directly affects the productivity and health of the animal.
Lack of natural or artificial lighting provokes:
- reduction of egg-laying and lifetime of agricultural birds;
- lethargy and poor appetite;
- increasing injuries to the stock;
- reduction of the percentage of chicks and young animals during the first month of life;
- increase of the percentage of egg breakage, reducing of the weight of the egg;
- violation of the sexual cycle of rabbits, pigs.
- deterioration of feed quality, provokes the appearance of feed residues in the pens.