Genesus is a popular meat genotype of pigs.
History: Genesus is a leader in pig exports to countries where meat quality and taste are highly valued (Japan, Korea, China).
The main product of the company: F1 parent hybrid pigs (two-breed hybrid obtained by crossing Canadian Yorkshire Genesus and Canadian
Landrace Genesus), boars of terminal lines – Canadian Duroc Genesus
Genesus F1 Guinea Pig is capable of producing 4 tons of meat in live weight per year!
Exterior: white color, animals with elongated body, strong physique.
Advantages of the hybrid genotype:
- high productivity of maternal and paternal lines;
- high carcass yield;
- low feed conversion;
- high organoleptic characteristics of meat;
- high weight of the nest on the 21st day of life, which allows you to use the sow more efficiently, to perform weaning earlier;
- from 160 to 180 piglets output of piglets from one sow per year;
- capable of feeding more piglets than teats;
- quick coming in heat after weaning;
- does not require high nutritional value of rations during pregnancy;
- low cost of production.