PVMS GG P Universal/25 for meat type broilers and poultry
PVMS recipe is supplemented with readily available sources of protein, vitamins, minerals, micro elements, antioxidants and anticoccidial agents. All this creates the perfect balance of nutrition, efficiency for meat type broilers and poultry.
PVMS in bulk is convenient to mix during the preparation of feed immediately before feeding.
Advantages of using PVMS:
- facilitates the process of raising poultry. Add the concentrate to your own grains and get a balanced diet;
- ensures the completeness of the diet. The recipe of the supplement has everything you need for the growth and development of broilers;
- strengthens the immune system: proper nutrition ensures the effective functioning of the immune system;
- prevents diseases: anticoccidial agents take care of the health of the bird’s intestines, increasing the safety and reducing the fattening period.
Create a diet for broilers based on PVMS(protein, vitamin and mineral substance) and enjoy the health and productivity of the herd.
Ingredients: soybean derived products, sunflower derived products, limestone, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, amino acids, vitamin miner. premix (including multienzyme composition, phytase, choline chloride), anticoccidial agent, antioxidant.
Shelf life of the product in dry, clean, uninfected with grain storage pests, well-ventilated closed warehouses is 6 (six) months from the production date.
Products comply with TU U 10.9-31970823-001:2013
|Nutritional value (not less):|
|Metabolizable energy||KKal||2 050,00|
|Methionine + Total cystine||%||2,10|
|Amount of vitamins and microelements (not less):|
|Vitamin А||IU/kg||41 666,67|
|Vitamin D3||IU/kg||16 666,67|
|Vitamin В4||mg/kg||1 000,00|
How to prepare feed
How to prepare feed yourself from the purchased PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance)
Efficient use of feed is a priority for any farmer. Therefore, it is important not only to buy quality PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance), but also properly prepare food. In the ideal case it should be a homogenized mass, which is then granulated. After all, the homogeneity of the feed makes it possible to ensure that the animal receives all the necessary substances in the right proportions. And further granulation of the mixture 100 percent prevents its delamination during storage.
It is known that the violation of the correct ratio of minerals and vitamins in pig feed reduces the rate of weight gain by 30-35%. As a result, it is necessary to spend 50% more feed to obtain 1 kg of pork. The situation is similar with other animals.
Follow the 5-step instructions and get a complete feed for your animals:
- Weigh the portion of grains and PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance). A special calculator on our website will help you calculate the amount and proportion of corn, wheat, barley, oil meal or other grains.
- Ground the grain into the middlings.Prepare granulated feed with a granulator. Granule size is 2 mm for chickens, 3 mm for adult chickens, 2 mm for chickens, 4 mm for rabbits, 6-8 mm for cattle and pigs.
- Pour the finished feed into a barrel with a lid or a paper bag with a clasp.
- Store prepared feed for no longer than 2 weeks.