The introduction of high-quality feed supplement in the diet of pregnant sows increases the rates of fertility and milk yield after farrowing. Sufficient nutrients and energy fully cover the body’s needs. By using PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance) you simplify the process of preparing feed, get rid of the rationing problem.
Advantages of using PVMS GG C c/12/25:
- high reproductive properties. Adequate levels of high-quality protein of plant origin fully meet the needs of both sows and embryos. Therefore, animals gladden with decent indicators of fertility;
- good health. Enzyme complexes improve the work of the sow’s digestive system, preventing diarrhea, constipation;
- high appetite. The supplement has a pleasant taste and aroma. Due to which the animal completely eats a portion of compound feed based on PVMS.
Give pregnant sows the best feed solution – buy PVMS GG C c/12/25
120 kg for the preparation of a ton of ready-made feed
Ingredients: soybean derived products, sunflower derived products, limestone, monocalcium phosphate, salt, amino acids, vitamin miner. premix (including multienzyme composition, phytase, choline chloride), antioxidant, flavouring.
Shelf life of the product in dry, clean, uninfected with grain storage pests, well-ventilated closed warehouses is 6 (six) months from the production date.
Products comply with TU U 10.9-31970823-001:2013
|Nutritional value (not less):|
|Metabolizable energy||KKal||1 610,00|
|Methionine + Total cystine||%||1,20|
|Amount of vitamins and microelements (not less):|
|Vitamin А||IU/kg||100 000,00|
|Vitamin Д3||IU/kg||16 666,67|
|Vitamin В4||mg/kg||2 500,00|
How to prepare feed
How to prepare feed yourself from the purchased PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance)
Efficient use of feed is a priority for any farmer. Therefore, it is important not only to buy quality PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance), but also properly prepare food. In the ideal case it should be a homogenized mass, which is then granulated. After all, the homogeneity of the feed makes it possible to ensure that the animal receives all the necessary substances in the right proportions. And further granulation of the mixture 100 percent prevents its delamination during storage.
It is known that the violation of the correct ratio of minerals and vitamins in pig feed reduces the rate of weight gain by 30-35%. As a result, it is necessary to spend 50% more feed to obtain 1 kg of pork. The situation is similar with other animals.
Follow the 5-step instructions and get a complete feed for your animals:
- Weigh the portion of grains and PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance). A special calculator on our website will help you calculate the amount and proportion of corn, wheat, barley, oil meal or other grains.
- Ground the grain into the middlings.Prepare granulated feed with a granulator. Granule size is 2 mm for chickens, 3 mm for adult chickens, 2 mm for chickens, 4 mm for rabbits, 6-8 mm for cattle and pigs.
- Pour the finished feed into a barrel with a lid or a paper bag with a clasp.
- Store prepared feed for no longer than 2 weeks.