It is recommended to use PVMS GG с 50 105/12/25 (finish) for pigs from 106 to 170 days of age after reaching a weight of 50 kg. The uniqueness of this concentrate is that it improves the organoleptic characteristics of the finished product (pork and lard). The balance of proteins, vitamins and minerals contributes to the formation of marbling, tenderness of texture, with consistently high growth.
When using this concentrate by the farmer, the average daily gain in pigs weighing 65 kg is maintained at 600 grams or more.
Advantages of using PVMS:
- no need to balance the diet, take care of vitamins and micro elements. It is enough to add a protein-mineral-vitamin supplement to corn, wheat and barley;
- the combined composition attracts pigs, guaranteeing complete eating of feed;
- high absorption reduces the cost of production per unit of output;
- rational use saves feeding.
With GRANULA GOLD PVMS finishing fattening of pigs will please with high increments.
120 kg for the preparation of a ton of ready-made feed
Ingredients: soybean derived products, sunflower derived products, limestone, monocalcium phosphate, salt, amino acids, vitamin miner. premix (including multienzyme composition, phytase, choline chloride), antioxidant, flavouring.
Shelf life of the product in dry, clean, uninfected with grain storage pests, well-ventilated closed warehouses is 6 (six) months from the production date.
Products comply with TU U 10.9-31970823-001:2013
|Nutritional value (not less):|
|Metabolizable energy||KKal||1 750,00|
|Methionine + Total cystine||%||1,10|
|Amount of vitamins and microelements (not less):|
|Vitamin А||IU/kg||80 000,00|
|Vitamin D3||IU/kg||10 000,00|
|Vitamin В4||mg/kg||2 000,00|
How to prepare feed
How to prepare feed yourself from the purchased PVMS
Efficient use of feed is a priority for any farmer. Therefore, it is important not only to buy quality PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance), but also properly prepare food. In the ideal case it should be a homogenized mass, which is then granulated. After all, the homogeneity of the feed makes it possible to ensure that the animal receives all the necessary substances in the right proportions. And further granulation of the mixture 100 percent prevents its delamination during storage.
It is known that the violation of the correct ratio of minerals and vitamins in pig feed reduces the rate of weight gain by 30-35%. As a result, it is necessary to spend 50% more feed to obtain 1 kg of pork. The situation is similar with other animals.
Follow the 5-step instructions and get a complete feed for your animals:
- Weigh the portion of grains and PVMS. A special calculator on our website will help you calculate the amount and proportion of corn, wheat, barley, oil meal or other grains.
- Ground the grain into the middlings.
- Prepare granulated feed with a granulator. Granule size is 2 mm for chickens, 3 mm for adult chickens, 2 mm for chickens, 4 mm for rabbits, 6-8 mm for cattle and pigs.
- Pour the finished feed into a barrel with a lid or a paper bag with a clasp.
- Store prepared feed for no longer than 2 weeks.