Organize a full-value feeding for pigs at the growing and finishing stages of fattening using a universal tool. Due to the introduction of a specialized concentrate in the diet, animals receive all the necessary substances. The supplement does not contain growth hormones, stimulants or antibiotics. At the end you get natural products – delicious meat and lard.
Advantages of using PVMS GG с 20 105/15-10/25
- improving of the conversion rate. The concentrate contains a multienzyme composition that improves feed digestibility. Animals assimilate concentrated feed more efficiently and grow faster;
- naturalness of meat and lard. Protein-vitamin-mineral supplement contains only natural ingredients and selected components. The use of concentrate at the finishing stage improves the taste and aromatic properties of pork;
completeness of the diet. Antioxidants retain the activity of vitamins and minerals.
- completeness of the diet. Antioxidants retain the activity of vitamins and minerals.
The use of universal PVMS for pigs fattening is a guarantee of tasty pork and high weight gain.
150-100 kg for the preparation of a ton of ready-made feed
Ingredients: soybean derived products, sunflower derived products, limestone, monocalcium phosphate, salt, amino acids, vitamin miner. premix (including multienzyme composition, phytase, choline chloride), antioxidant, flavouring.
Shelf life of the product in dry, clean, uninfected with grain storage pests, well-ventilated closed warehouses is 6 (six) months from the production date.
Products comply with TU U 10.9-31970823-001:2013
|Nutritional value (not less):|
|Metabolizable energy||KKal||1 670,00|
|Methionine + Total cystine||%||1,23|
|Amount of vitamins and microelements (not less):|
|Vitamin А||IU/kg||66 666,67|
|Vitamin Д3||IU/kg||10 000,00|
|Vitamin В4||mg/kg||1 666,67|
How to prepare feed
How to prepare feed yourself from the purchased PVMS
Efficient use of feed is a priority for any farmer. Therefore, it is important not only to buy quality PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance), but also properly prepare food. In the ideal case it should be a homogenized mass, which is then granulated. After all, the homogeneity of the feed makes it possible to ensure that the animal receives all the necessary substances in the right proportions. And further granulation of the mixture 100 percent prevents its delamination during storage.
It is known that the violation of the correct ratio of minerals and vitamins in pig feed reduces the rate of weight gain by 30-35%. As a result, it is necessary to spend 50% more feed to obtain 1 kg of pork. The situation is similar with other animals.
Follow the 5-step instructions and get a complete feed for your animals:
- Weigh the portion of grains and PVMS. A special calculator on our website will help you calculate the amount and proportion of corn, wheat, barley, oil meal or other grains.
- Ground the grain into the middlings.
- Prepare granulated feed with a granulator. Granule size is 2 mm for chickens, 3 mm for adult chickens, 2 mm for chickens, 4 mm for rabbits, 6-8 mm for cattle and pigs.
- Pour the finished feed into a barrel with a lid or a paper bag with a clasp.
- Store prepared feed for no longer than 2 weeks.