Stability of egg productivity, fast completion of molting, strength of the shell – these are the advantages of usingGG L 20 70/30/25concentrate when feeding laying hens. The introduction of PVMS into the diet of poultry helps to increase the productivity of the flock. Daily use of the recommended amount of the concentrate in the feed optimizes the diet of laying hens in terms of all necessary components.
Advantages of using PVMS GG L 20 70/30/25:
- increase of an egg productivity;
- strengthening the livestock immunity;
- improving the taste of eggs.
Use of PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance) GG L 20 70/30/25 for laying hens 20 to 70 weeks of age is a guarantee of stable productivity
300 kg for the preparation of a ton of ready-made feed
Ingredients: soybean derived products, sunflower derived products, limestone, monocalcium phosphate, salt, amino acids, vitamin miner. premix (including multienzyme composition, phytase, choline chloride), antioxidant.
Shelf life of the product in dry, clean, uninfected with grain storage pests, well-ventilated closed warehouses is 6 (six) months from the production date.
Products comply with TU U 10.9-31970823-001:2013
|Nutritional value (not less):|
|Metabolizable energy||KKal||1 415,00|
|Methionine + Total cystine||%||1,20|
|Amount of vitamins and microelements (not less):|
|Vitamin A||IU/kg||33 333,33|
|Vitamin D3||IU/kg||8 333,33|
How to prepare feed
How to prepare feed yourself from the purchased PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance)
Efficient use of feed is a priority for any farmer. Therefore, it is important not only to buy quality PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance), but also properly prepare food. In the ideal case it should be a homogenized mass, which is then granulated. After all, the homogeneity of the feed makes it possible to ensure that the animal receives all the necessary substances in the right proportions. And further granulation of the mixture 100 percent prevents its delamination during storage.
It is known that the violation of the correct ratio of minerals and vitamins in pig feed reduces the rate of weight gain by 30-35%. As a result, it is necessary to spend 50% more feed to obtain 1 kg of pork. The situation is similar with other animals.
Follow the 5-step instructions and get a complete feed for your animals:
- Weigh the portion of grains and PVMS (protein, vitamin and mineral substance). A special calculator on our website will help you calculate the amount and proportion of corn, wheat, barley, oil meal or other grains.
- Ground the grain into the middlings.Prepare granulated feed with a granulator. Granule size is 2 mm for chickens, 3 mm for adult chickens, 2 mm for chickens, 4 mm for rabbits, 6-8 mm for cattle and pigs.
- Pour the finished feed into a barrel with a lid or a paper bag with a clasp.
- Store prepared feed for no longer than 2 weeks.